Friday night studying is my favourite kind of studying because there’s no rush and you don’t feel stressed.. you can just chill, listen to music, and enjoy the vibe—and then when it comes time for Sunday night, you have no homework left and can start the school week off on the right foot!
Paris. 26. Arizona.
Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs.
Current Weight: 225.8 lbs.
Current Weight Loss: 14.2 lbs.
Goal Weight: 140 lbs.
I AM ON A MISSION. I AM GOING TO FOLLOW EVERY BLOG ON THIS SITE. ALL OF THEM. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, INTERNET STRANGERS, BY REBLOGGING THIS POST AND I WILL FOLLOW ALL WHO REBLOG IT. E V E R Y O N E.
I want to call bullshit but I can’t take that chance
holy shit you’re really doing it
gotta better myself, my body, my skin and my bank account
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
after reblogging this i opened up a card my great aunt gave me it has money in itIt could be a complete coincidence but I reblogged this yesterday and toda I fouund $40 at the fruit maket
when you got nothing you got nothing to lose
I got a job after reblogging this !
Just got a job
I wish myself and anyone who reflags this many happy coincidences
MAYBE ILL HIT THE LOTTERY LOL. #please #brokebitch
Seriously, I reblogged this, and I checked the mail today and got a check from a friend who owed me $150 from over a year ago!!!!!
Weekend Weigh In
I know I haven’t checked in for a little while but that’s because I haven’t been eating very healthy lately. I’ve been stressed out and tired.
When I weighed myself today I wasn’t surprised to find out that I haven’t lost any weight, but it’s good that I didn’t gain any either.
So I spent the weekend studying (like always) and I cleaned my entire house… mopped, vacuumed, dusted all my furniture, hung new curtains up, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom top to bottom. It feels good!! So I’m hoping I can be more relaxed and focus on my health this week.
How was everyone else’s weekend??
My legs hurt so bad ahahahaha
Leg day KILLED me…. My legs and booty have hurt all day.
Worked out again today and luckily my friends were able to go with me!! I speed walked for 25 minutes on the treadmill, did some crunches (and by some I mean 100 lol), and some skull crushers.
Currently making some chili loaded with veggies :)
Today was tough though… I started my period yesterday and I feel so bloated and crappy, just a bad body image day.
Always reblog Elle Woods in her “fuck men I’m gonna get a law degree” phase
this movie is everything
Hey decided to do my first promo! :D I really just want to get to know you guys, so really, any fitblr thing, questions, funny comment, anything you’d like to see in a comic/doodle, even accomplishments! Id like to draw some of my followers as well, so send me them and if I pick you you’ll get promo!
so yea rules thingies
-Must be a fitblr, healthblr, health related blog, no pro-ed, thinspo
-MBF http://honeydewthings.tumblr.com/ (follow me :3)
This is so cute!!!! Maybe do a comic on what motivates you?